5.3.09

Pretty music for a cold day!

I'm pretty sure only my family members who read this blog will care about this, but I thought I'd post it anyway. This is me and my harpist playing a duet by Schaposhnikov at a Valentine's Day concert. It made me happy to listen to something so sappy on such a cold March day (yeah, yeah, I know, it's not cold for everyone reading this blog, but it's still very cold here so don't make me jealous!), so I decided to share it.

Maybe it will be a sunny spot in your day as well!

http://www.music.mcgill.ca/~kensuke/Temp/Recording/Vicky/04%20Sonata%20for%20flute%20and%20harp.wav

2 comments:

Katiedid said...

I had forgotten how insanely talented you are. Love you and miss you sooo much

Steph said...

wow. that is truly awesome. is it really you? you should have played something for us all at camp xxx